– Mix the Miss Susta vegan meat mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass and form 4 burgers.
– Cut tomatoes into thin slices.
– Make the sauce by mixing the sour cream, chili sauce, lime juice and zest in a bowl.
– Bake the Miss Susta vegan burgers in 2-3 tbsp of sunflower oil on one side for about 3 minutes. Turn the burger over and place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the burger; turn the heat a little lower and cook for another 3 minutes.
– Cut the buns open and place 1 or 2 lettuce leaves on the bottom half. Top with a tablespoon of sauce and tomato slices. Place the vegan burgers, a lettuce leaf and the sliced cucumber and another spoonful of sauce and close the bun.
– For stability, stick a bamboo knot skewer in the burger bun.
– Enjoy your meal!