– Mix the Miss Susta vegan meat mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass.
– Cut 1 clove of garlic and half of the parsley.
– Mix the minced meat with the egg, the minced garlic and parsley, the paprika and a pinch of oregano. If the mixture is still very wet, you can add some extra breadcrumbs.
– Turn it into small balls.
– Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the meatballs nicely brown in about 8 minutes. Put the heat high in the beginning and when they have a nice crust, let them continue to cook on low heat.
– Chop the shallots and cut the other garlic cloves, the remaining parsley and the red pepper.
– Heat 1 tbsp oil in another pan and fry the chopped shallots in it. Add the garlic and the red pepper. Fry this for a few minutes and then add the sieved tomatoes.
– Season the sauce with sugar and some pepper or salt if desired. Finally, add some fresh parsley.
– Then add the balls to the sauce and mix well.
Delicious as a tapas snack or as a light meal with some bread or rice.