Spicy chicken curry
– 120 grams of Miss Susta chicken mix
– 40 grams of vegetable oil (preferably sunflower oil)
– 240 ml (ice) cold water
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 200 ml coconut milk
– 2 to 3 tablespoons of red/yellow curry paste
– 400 grams of Indian wok vegetables
– 2 teaspoons of masala
– White rice or naan bread as desired
Optional: cilantro for the topping
1. Prepare the rice as described on the package
2. Mix the Miss Susta vegan mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass. Divide the mix and make shape them. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Heat sunflower oil in a pan. Fry the garlic and onion. Then fry the red or yellow curry paste for 2 minutes.
4. Add the wok vegetables, masala and coconut milk. Bring it to a boil.
5. Fry the chicken pieces in another pan for 2 minutes and then add them to the curry. Let it simmer gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Serve with rice, naan bread and / or cilantro