– Mix the Miss Susta vegan meat mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass.
– Cut the cabbage into thin strips. Then cut the carrot into julienne (by hand or with the help of a spirelli cutter).
– add 2 tbsp sunflower oil and fry the vegan minced meat mixture in a few minutes over medium heat.
– meanwhile chop the spring onion and squeeze the garlic cloves.
– Cut the spring onions into rings and set aside
– Add the onion, garlic, cumin powder, chili powder and ground coriander to the fry pan. Let this simmer for 2 minutes. Add the sweet soy sauce. Season with a pinch of salt if necessary.
– Put 2 tbsp oil in a wok pan and fry the sliced carrots, cabbage, spring onion and garlic briefly in the oil (about 2 to 3 minutes, not longer otherwise the vegetables will lose their crispness).
– put the tortillas on the plates and divide the vegetable mixture and the spicy vegan minced meat over the 4 tortillas. Decorate with spring onion.
Serve with (homemade) guacamole and /or creme fraiche/sour cream.