Asian meat balls
- 120 grams of Miss Susta chicken mix
- 40 grams of vegetable oil (preferably sunflower oil)
- 240 ml (ice) cold water
- 300 g of white rice
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 4 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons of dark caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bouillon cube
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Mix the Miss Susta vegan chicken mix with the oil and ice-cold water until smooth. Divide the mass into portions of about 25 grams and make balls. Fry the balls in the sunflower oil until brown.
- Mix the tomato ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, curry powder, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and 2 to 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Then add the sauce, onion and garlic to the meatballs and slowly cook on the stove (5-10 minutes).
- Serve the chicken balls with a bowl of rice.
Tip: also delicious as a tapas dish or with a salad!