– Mix the Miss Susta vegan chicken mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass. Roll into about 16 to 20 balls of this mixture.
– Cut the kale leaves into large pieces
– Pan fry the Miss Susta vegan chicken balls in 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil for about 5 minutes.
– Meanwhile, make the tahini dressing. To do this, put the tahini, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, honey, soy sauce and possibly a grated clove of garlic in a bowl and mix with 30 ml of water with a hand blender. Please note that a solid mass can form in the beginning. Therefore, start with 30 ml of water and add more if it is still a bit thick. Season the dressing with pepper. Taste and add some sweet (maple) or sour (apple cider vinegar) to taste.
– Remove the balls from the pan after 5 minutes and fry the sliced kale very briefly (about 2 minutes) in the same pan until it darkens a bit but does not start to shrink. Remove the kale from the pan.
– Peel the avocados and cut them into pieces.
– Coarsely chop the pecan nuts.
– Mix everything in a large salad bowl and garnish with large dollops of tahini dressing.
This salad can be eaten cold or lukewarm.