Vegan chicken taco’s
– 120 grams of Miss Susta chicken mix
– 40 grams of vegetable oil (preferably sunflower oil)
– 240 ml (ice) cold water
– 8 small taco shells
– 2 avocados’
– 250 g cherry tomatoes
– 1 head of romaine or butter lettuce
– 1 red onion
For the sauce
– 1 clove of garlic
– Juice of 1 lime
– 100 ml soy yogurt (unsweetened)
– Pinch of salt
1. Mix the Miss Susta vegan mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass. Divide the mix and shape it.
2. Fry the vegan chicken pieces on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Cut the avocado into thin slices and the tomatoes into wedges. Tear off the leaves of the lettuce and wash them.
4. Finely chop the garlic for the sauce. Mix the soy yogurt, lime juice, a pinch of salt and garlic together.
5. Meanwhile, heat the tacos in the oven, frying pan or grill pan.
6. Fill the tacos with the lettuce, chicken pieces, avocado and tomatoes. Top with the fresh sauce and enjoy!