Vegan chili sin carne
For the vegan minced meat
– 120 grams of Miss Susta vegan vlees mix
– 40 grams of vegetable oil (preferably sunflower oil)
– 240 ml of (ice) cold water
For the chili sin carne
– 1 tbsp sunflower oil
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 tsp paprika powder
– 2 tsp ground cumin
– 0.5 tsp chili pepper
– 1 bag of peppers (green, yellow, red)
– 1 package of tomato sauce
– 1 can of corn (200 grams), drained
– 1 can of chili beans (400 g), drained
– Nachos or brown rice
1. Mix the Miss Susta meat mix with the oil and cold water to an even mass.
2. Slice the onion and peppers. Then finely chop the garlic. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
4. Add the minced meat, paprika, cumin and chili pepper and fry for 4 minutes. Stir regularly.
5. Add the tomato sauce and cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
6. Add the corn and beans and heat for another 3 minutes.
Serve with brown rice or nachos. Tasty!