1. Mix the Miss Susta vegan meat mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass. Then, chop the onion and garlic and preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Drain the corn, peas and carrots and cut the carrot into pieces.
3. Put sunflower oil in a wok and fry the onion and garlic. Then bake the miss Susta meat mix. Add the peas, carrots and corn. Season with masala, sambal and soy sauce.
5. Remove the dough from the packaging and cut it in half. Put a tablespoon of filling in the center and close the patties with a fork.
6. Spread some sunflower oil or water over the patties and place them on baking paper.
7. Place the baking paper with the pasties on a baking tray and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
8. Airfryer at your disposal? Then bake them in the airfryer!