Vegan Turkish pizza
– 120 grams of Miss Susta meat mix
– 40 grams of vegetable oil (preferably sunflower oil)
– 240 ml (ice) cold water
– 2 flatbreads or wraps
– 15 g of passata / tomato paste
– ½ onion
For the topping
– 1 tomato
– ½ cucumber
– Garlic or yogurt sauce
– Optional: 20 g red cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Mix the Miss Susta vegan mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass.
3. Then mix the tomato puree, onion through the miss Susta mix with a blender.
4. Fry the meat mix in the pan for 5 minutes and let it cool down.
5. Spread the meat mix over the wraps and heat for another 5 minutes in the oven.
6. Delicious with a lettuce topping and a sauce!