1. Mix the Miss Susta vegan meat mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass. Divide the mass into small balls.
2. Brown the Miss Susta balls and set aside.
3. In a large stockpot, bring 2 liters of vegetable stock to the boil.
4. Peel and dice the potato. Cut the florets from the cauliflower, cut them as small as possible. Peel and remove the carrot, then cut into cubes. Cut the bell pepper into cubes as well.
5. Cut the bottom of the leek and cut the leek up to and including the green into thick rings. Peel and halve the onions, cut each half into three pieces and then into slices. Finely chop the celery. Add all the chopped vegetables and the finely chopped celery to the vegetable stock and bring to the boil again. Let the vegetable soup simmer for five minutes on low heat.
6. At the end, add the soup balls to the soup and let it simmer for another 5 minutes on low heat.Serve the vegetable soup with balls with a nice piece of bread!