Asian meat balls
Zucchini soup with vegan chicken
- 120 grams of Miss Susta chicken mix
- 40 grams of oil (preferably sunflower oil)
- 240 ml (ice) cold water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Broth for 1 liter
- Black pepper to your own taste
- Mix the Miss Susta vegan chicken mix with the oil and ice-cold water to an even mass. Divide the mass into small proportions and make balls out of them.
- Bake the Miss Susta chicken balls and set aside.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes. Then finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat oil in a stockpot and fry the zucchini, garlic and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 liter of water and the vegetable stock. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender and serve with the chicken balls